- Rethinking Schools, "Fatphobia Showed Up in My Classroom. Here's What I Wish I Had Done Differently."
- YES! Magazine, "To Transform Work, Start With School"
- The Washington Post, "Answer Sheet" "Why teachers should stop trying to hide their emotions in school"
- BRIGHT Magazine:
- "In Classroom Discipline, a Softer Approach is Harder Than it Looks"
- "A Haircut with a Side of Harry Potter"
- "Here's a Way to Help Teachers"
- "'He's Going to Send All the Black People Back to Africa': A classroom reacts to the presidential election"
- "Should Teachers Talk Trump in Class?"
- Brooklyn Magazine, "The Troublemaker: Zetta Elliott and the Future of Children's Literature"
- History Daily, "The Wounded Knee Massacre"
- History Daily, "Francis Scott Key Writes the Star Spangled Banner"
- History Daily, "Hurricane Katrina Floods New Orleans"
- History Daily, "Woodstock Begins"
- History Daily, "The Signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act"
- History Daily, "The Birth of the Tuskegee Airmen"
- History Daily, "Andrew Jackson Conquers Spanish Florida"
- History Daily, "Explorer Ernest Shackleton Escapes the Antarctic"
- History Daily, "Jimmy Carter Visits Cuba"
- History Daily, "Tiger Woods Wins the 1997 Masters"
- History Daily, "The First Spacewalk"
- History Daily, "Cassius Clay Becomes Heavyweight Champion of the World"
- History Daily, "Gandhi's Last Fast"
- US News & World Report: